Autumn & Winter 7 for 6
7 Nights for the Price of 6Cobblers Cove, situated by the ocean on the west coast of Barbados, is the perfect beach resort for a week's getaway. This boutique hotel retains all the charm of an old English plantation house, as it once was, yet prides itself on its Caribbean charm and character. The resort is located on a stunning white sand beach overlooking clear blue waters with an array of marine life to explore. Whether you simply wish to relax around the freeform swimming pool or on the beach, or would like to partake in some energetic watersports, you'll never run out of things to do at Cobblers Cove. Until 19 December 2013, stay 7 nights for the price of 6 in a Superior, Deluxe or Ocean Front Suite. This offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation in one of this boutique hotel's 40 suites
- Full breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Complimentary activities including tennis and non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- From US$3,480 for 2 adults for 7 nights
- All rates are in US dollars and include service charge and government added tax
Joie De Vivre
Joie de Vivre is the foundation of any Cobblers Cove vacation; where calm moments are celebrated in quiet jubilation. Escape to paradise surrounded by indescribable beauty that is bordered by the turquoise waters and deep blue horizons of the Caribbean - where time seems to stop and you’re every need is anticipated.
Joie de Vivre includes:
- Accommodations in a Garden or Deluxe suite for five nights/six day
- Gourmet full American breakfast and dinner daily
- Exchange dining with two other luxury resorts of Barbados
- Unlimited complimentary water sports (snorkeling, sunfish sailing, windsurfing)
- Complimentary daily 15 minute water skiing session for each person.
- Complimentary day & night tennis and use of the air-conditioned gym
- Welcome cocktail
- English afternoon tea -- island style
- Personal invitation to Manager's Cocktail Party hosted by Alistair Forrest (Tuesday)
- Canapés at Cocktail Hour each day
- Complimentary Swim with the Sea Turtle
- Airport transfers included
Please contact our reservations department for pricing and additional features.
Family Suite Offer
There is no better place to escape and enjoy being a family than at Cobblers Cove. Now it easier than ever to enjoy the lush sheltered surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel; impeccable service, family oriented activities and now two suites for the price of one, the only thing stopping you should be which bathing suit to pack. The Cobblers Cove Family suite offer includes:
- Two Suites for the price of one. First Suite must be accommodated by two adults with up to four children under 12 years old in second suite.
- Arts & Craft room* with supervision between 9.00am and 4.00pm (including lunch) Monday to Friday where children are encouraged to develop their creative talents. In addition there is a library of children’s books, a toy library and bean bags for reading
- Family Program of: 2 half hour sailing lessons; 2 half hour swimming or tennis lessons and a 1/2 hour swim with the turtles.
- A special balanced and nutritious children’s menu and children are encouraged to have dinner between 6.00pm and 7.30pm
- Children’s toy boxes and books available on request
- Complimentary water sports at Cobblers Cove with unlimited, free of charge, sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, and kayaking
- Complimentary daily 15 minute water skiing sessions for each person.
The Heritage Package
The history of Barbados is as intricate and fascinating as the country itself. Although our British ties are evident, in almost every aspect of our culture, what is not often mentioned is our ties to North America and the stories we share. Explore the foot prints of our history and the many amazing twists and turns it has taken. Visit one of only three remaining Jacobean Mansions left in the western Hemisphere, meander through one of our many museums and interact with one of the Caribbean’s prominent historical lecturers. Enjoy a Barbados vacation and experience our island through this fascinating adventure into the past.
The Cobblers Cove Heritage Tour includes a daily* guided tour to different Barbadian homes and Churches. These tours will take you along to see this heritage and tell you stories of traditions and of the people who lived in the past.
- Visit to St. Nicholas Abbey
- Visit the St. John’s Parish Church
- The Barbados Museum & the George Washington House
- In addition: You will receive a lecture by an eminent member of the Barbados Historical society
- Gift as a memory of your stay from Alistair Forrest and his team at Cobblers Cove